Bingwi Neyaashi Anishinaabek is a First Nation that is dedicated to serving its generations by creating a self sustaining and healthy community for today and tomorrow by:
• Listening to, and respecting elders;
• Providing opportunities for our youth;
• Fostering a strong cultural identity while practicing and protecting our inherent rights;
• Protecting and respecting Mother Earth;
• Working together in harmony in achieving economic independence;
• Promoting health, education and training; and,
• Providing equal opportunities for all.
Bingwi Neyaashi Anishnaabek's is committed to building a healthy, prosperous, and environmentally self-sustaining community through, several community development projects and initiatives that will serve and support generations to come.
Chief & Council
|Above: Councillor Katie Borysewicz, Chief Joe Ladouceur & Councillor Lillian Calder|